Experience the rainforest magic!
Reserve your spaces now!
‘yunque, el yunque, el yunque rainforest, el yunque puerto rico, el yunque luquillo, yunque puerto rico, yunque pr, bioluminescent bay, bio bay, old san juan, bacardi rum, bacardi rum factory, el morro, ziplining adventure, yunque, yunqueziplining, yunque ziplining, el yunque ziplining, ziplining in el yunque, adventure, adventures, nature adventure, nature, tour, tours, excursion, excursions, zipline, ziplines, ziplining, san juan, puerto rico, puertorico, carolina, puerto rico ziplining, ecotourism, forest ziplining, caribbean ecotourism, puerto rico ecotourism, puerto rico ecotours, puerto rico hike, puerto rico tours, tour puerto rico, puerto rico excursions, puerto rico adventure, puerto rico nature adventure, puerto rico adventures, puerto rico zipline, puerto rico ziplines, puerto rico ziplining, ziplining puerto rico, hiking, outdoor activities, expedition, puerto rico canopy, puerto rico trip, puerto rico vacation, vacation puerto rico, rainforest, rainforest adventure, rainforest hike, rainforest hiking, rainforest ziplining, pr ziplining, fajardo, luquillo, luquillo puerto rico, luquillo beach, puertorico, ceiba, las cabezas de san juan, el conquistador, rio mar puerto rico, riomar, luquillo kiosks, los kioskos de luquillo, kioskos de luquillo, rio grande, la pared, la pared puerto rico, san juan puerto rico, conquistador, el conquistador, rio mar, riomar pr, hacienda carabali, las picuas, las picuas beach, las cabezas de san juan
6 ziplines, rappel (optional) and rainforest hike
Experience nature and adrenaline in the Yunque Ziplining adventure-tour, which takes place in the lively town of Luquillo located on the northeast of Puerto Rico. A 45-minute drive from San Juan takes you to a secluded and private rainforest tucked in the mountains with unique views of El Yunque Rainforest, the only tropical rainforest in the US Forest System. Feel the buzz through the forest canopy in our 6 scenic ziplines, enjoy an exhilarating and easy rappel (optional) and an educational 10-minute hike in the rainforest. Our views are like no other! This adventure-filled 3 hour outing includes safety equipment and certified bilingual tour guides. Your tour ends at a typical countryside house where you can relax, enjoy the beautiful scenery and refuel your energy with refreshing local juices and snacks.
• Rate per Person: $105 + tax. (Adults and children)
• Roundtrip Transportation Rate: $35 + tax. (Must be from San Juan. Minimum 4 passengers. If less than 4 passengers call us to check availability for transportation.)
• Tour Includes: 6 ziplines / 10-minute educational hike / 1 rappel (optional)
• Skill Level: Participants must have average mobility and strength.
• Check-In Times: Morning session 8:30am / Afternoon session 1:30pm
• Tour Duration: Approximately 2 – 2.5 hours depending on group size.
• Days of Operation: Every day of the week depending on availability.
• What to Wear: Long or short light comfortable pants / Good traction sneakers or hiking shoes / No flip-flops please.
• What to Bring: Re-usable water container / Rain gear / Backpack
• Safety equipment including helmets, harnesses and gloves.
• Introductory training, safety equipment and safety chat.
• 6 exhilarating ziplines, hiking and 1 tree rappel.
• Bilingual and certified tour guides.
• Ages between 7 and 68.
• Participants must be under 230 lbs.
* There is no height requirements. We recommend a tandem-ride with our tour guides for particioants under 70 lbs to make sure they make it across the zipline course.
• Participants must have a good physical condition with no impediments, no recent injuries, surgeries nor pregnancies,
“Best Thing We Did in Puerto Rico”
The guides were awesome, funny, professional and educational. I felt totally safe and laughed the whole time. Gorgeous views and wonderful company. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone!!!